Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sail Mobil Credit Card Processing: RUN AWAY FAST

I signed up for Sail Credit Card Processing. I received my Card Swiper and a status CONFIRMATION.  Started Running Charges, roughly $1000 in 3 days. Now the RUB

Sail sends an E-mail wanting to verify me and REFUSING to transfer MY MONEY into my Company account. I'm told to call: This little squeaky voiced thing said they needed more info or I wasn't getting my money.


I asked why NOW, and not BEFORE being APPROVED????? No answer. They then required I FAX a INVOICE from one of the sales or I'd GET NO MONEY.

I faxed the Invoice but still nothing. This company needs help and there staff is BULL. They said they called but my phone didn't work. BULL


I wouldn't do business with people with integrity's of NAZIS. because you may not GET YOUR MONEY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home